Admin April 18, 2019 Research Paper 0
Quantitative research questions can be tricky at times. Student needs to choose the type of question he/she would like to answer or work on. Even though one may find picking a quantitative research paper topic easy, things might turn out to be overly complicated for an individual who isn’t aware of the technicalities.
Now that you too are grappling with the intricacy of choosing an ideal quantitative research paper topic, consider reading through this blog. I will be discussing the various technicalities that can be implemented in order to choose and structure a quantitative research question. What’s more? I will be sharing a list of 50+ unique quantitative research topics for you.
HOW TO CHOOSE QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH TOPICS
Brought in one of its academic journals by the British Library, quantitative research questions are generally used in order to set the scene for industry reports or an entire study. There are basically three common types of quantitative research questions you will come across. Let’s take a look at them.
Types of Quantitative Research Questions
Now that you are aware of the 3 crucial types of quantitative research questions, it’s time to know how to select an ideal topic or a question in different situations. Here’s a smart chart illustrating the same. Take a look.
How to Choose a Quantitative Research Question
I am going to share further details with an explicitly discussed theoretical insight into the context of choosing an ideal quantitative research question. Take note:
Step 1: Choose the research topic
Remember, your research question will represent the type of quantitative research you will use in your dissertation. So, you should always consider choosing the type of research question quite carefully. It can be descriptive, comparative or relationship-based. If you already have a couple of plants and unique ideas in your head, figure out if they are rational and relevant in nature.
Once you are done deciding the same, figure out the type of research question you can form using that particular idea. It goes without saying; you are required to come up with different perspectives and styles for each of the aforementioned research question types.
Step 2: Identify the variables
It doesn’t matter whether you are working on a relationship-based, comparative or descriptive research question. You should consider identifying the different aspects you will try to control, manipulate or measure.
There are primarily two types of variables; categorical variables and continuous variables. In addition, you need to develop an understanding of the fundamentals of dependent variables and independent variables. In case you are planning to structure a research paper based on descriptive questions, then you need to measure a number of dependent variables. On the other hand, working on a comparative or relationship-based research question will require you to deal with independent and dependent variables as well. Once you are done indentifying the individual variables associated with different types of research questions, you need to plan a perfect structure.
Step 3: Choose the appropriate structure for different types of questions
The structure is different for each of the three types of research questions. Take a look.
Structure of Descriptive Research Questions
Structure of Comparative Research Questions
Structure of Relationship-based Research Questions
Step 4: Jot down the issues you would address
Now that you are done structuring the questions for the individual research types, it’s time to jot down the issues you would like to address. You have to be more attentive and flawless. Remember, you should consider highlighting each of the issues and addressing the same in simple languages.
The idea is to frame readable quantitative research papers. It should not appear to be convoluted in nature and must solve the purpose of establishing rational perspectives. In addition, it should also maintain a unified structure throughout the paper.
Moving on to the next section, here is a set of 50+ unique and crucial quantitative research questions for you to explore.
50+ Interesting Quantitative Research Topics
- The relationship between crime statistics and immigration.
- The impact of education on obesity.
- The relationship between electoral results and consumer confidence.
- What are the issues faced by Uber? What can be done in order to solve such issues?
- The link between competitive risk assignment and estimated target market.
- The impact of net neutrality and what could possibly happen in the future.
- The strategy that saved IBM from going insolvent.
- The aspect of gambling from the perspective of psychology.
- How Magna Carta changed England?
- Associated risks of confidential data storage and detection.
- How is workplace diversity helping organizations become more productive?
- The advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing services.
- Is franchising really beneficial for businesses in and around the United Kingdom?
- The advantages and disadvantages of Social Security Reform.
- The pros and cons of social education in groups.
- Is liberalism an ideal solution?
- Are loyalty programs the most essential component of marketing?
- The rise and impact of social media in marketing.
- The advantages and disadvantages of setting up start-ups in the United Kingdom.
- Benefits of Black Friday sales.
- The impact of market segmentation in the United Kingdom.
- The fundamentals and vision of Kellogg on Marketing.
- The definition of viability and its link with the scientific evidence for abortion.
- The role and impact of IT infrastructure Usage in the Healthcare industry.
- Quantitative analysis of the marketing strategies followed by different automobile companies in and around the United Kingdom.
- The effect of public relations in corporate organisations.
- The link between online blogs, press releases and business development.
- Using social insights for better marketing ROIs.
- The impact of the recession on promotional activities related to marketing assignment help
- Will society be better without the inclusion of organised religion?
- The implementation and impact of brain chips.
- The effect of relationship marketing in various UK-based corporate organisations.
- Different strategies to measure consumer satisfaction.
- The ethics and fundamentals of pharmaceutical marketing.
- The role and impact of religious iconography in a nation.
- How bioterrorism can bring in the negative impact on the environment around us?
- The role and impact of nuclear energy in today’s world.
- The link between academic achievement and economic status.
- The relationship between retirement and debt accumulation.
- Comparing the strategic display of a product of different brands.
- The link between fiscal decentralization and innovation.
- The relationship between cognitive development and child nutrition.
- The impact of solar electricity on the wholesale energy market.
- The link between micro financial participation and expectations.
- Quantitative analysis of the number of homeless people in the United Kingdom.
- What is the difference between the daily calorific intake of British men and women?
- Should marijuana be legalised worldwide?
- The relationship between economic growth and urbanisation.
- What percent of Great Britain residents are falling short of their daily dose of vitamins?
- What percent of Great Britain residents owns pets?
- The advantages and disadvantages of online banking.
- Strategies to calculate the sample size of G Power Analysis.
- Evaluating nurse’s knowledge of dysphagia by quantitative research.
- Is international civil society a contemporary form of neo-colonialism?
- The role of quarantine in current epidemiological practices.
- How can be creativity measured in online advertising?
Take some time out to evaluate each of the topics and select the one that appears to be interesting. Refer to the suggestions as well, and I hope you will be able to come up with a well-knit quantitative research paper this semester.
Looking for a Reliable Academic Expert to Help You Draft Well-knit Research Papers? Here’s Myessayhelp.co.uk at Your Service
If you are unable to choose a unique and interesting research paper topic too, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team of in-house academic experts is available round the clock to assist you with the best research paper help online. From solving qualitative research questions to working on quantitative research topics; the experts of Myessayhelp.co.uk work on any assigned subject matter. Apart from that, our diligent academic writers offer the following services:
- Dissertation Help
- Case Study Help
- Coursework Help
- Thesis Help
- Assignment Help
In addition, our company has brought forth some of the most exciting discount schemes, exclusively for you. The students in and around the United Kingdom are now entitled to avail 30% discounts on all orders, along with an additional $20 sign-in bonus. So, get connected to us at the earliest, specify your academic requirements and consult our customer care representatives via live chat. We will happily help you with the finest academic writing solutions.
Do you want to share?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
LEAVE A REPLY
100 Effective Persuasive Essay Topics
Admin January 7, 2022
Compare and Contrast Essay
Admin December 30, 2021
50+ Interesting Quantitative Research Topics
Admin April 18, 2019
100 Unique Topic Ideas for Your Persuasive Essay
Admin September 22, 2018
50 Unique Topic Ideas for Your Next Discursive Essay
Admin February 13, 2019
Admin October 28, 2021
You can place your order for free now. Simply submit your order and see what our writers can Subscribe to get regular update!